With your support, much progress has been made in 2017, including:
- 41 teachers completing a 9 week training for our Wee Learn Curriculum, increasing the quality of instruction in the classrooms.
- All 4 school directors completed the 40 hour course outlined by Bright from the Start for the state of Georgia, equipping them for leadership with their individual staff teams.
- Our Canton location has new carpet, as well as cheerful paint, adding color and excitement to the room.
- The playground at our Austell school got a nice make-over with new mulch and paint for the aged equipment.
- Small pay increases were given to a few teachers, answering our prayers to bless those who are on the front lines of our ministry.
- All of our 41 teachers also attended a summer training at Woodstock First Baptist where they grew in their understanding and commitment to how preschool children learn
- This year we hosted another incredible golf tournament, raising nearly $80,000!
- We had a fantastic Boots n BBQ hosted by friends of Feed My Lambs, raising an incredible total of over $450,000!
Some of the Atlanta Staff attended the National Association for the Education of Young Children conference in Atlanta. This amazing program is not in Atlanta again for 8 years so it is a great opportunity for our staff.
Time is running out for a 2017 tax-deduction! Your investment in Feed My Lambs provides opportunities for children in the hard-to-reach places of Atlanta. It is generosity like yours that opens the door for others to hear the gospel. As we near the end of the year, know that your gift to Feed My Lambs will help provide growth as we move forward into 2018.
You are the best supporters that we could ever ask for and God has shown Himself to us through you. Thank you again for assisting us in bringing the word of God to Atlanta and around the world.
We hope you have a wonderful New Year!